Arkansas Volleyball Camps
It's time to start gearing up for Razorback Volleyball Camps! We look forward to have the opportunity to showcase what Arkansas is all about! Our camps are open to all entrants 4th grade and up. Each camper will have the opportunity to be trained by our experienced coaching staff consisting of the Razorback coaches and players along with some other top college and club coaches.
What to Bring
* Volleyball clothes - comfortable shorts or spandex and t-shirts
* Extra socks, playing shoes, and sandals
* Please wear court shoes that are already broken in; new shoes may cause blisters.
* Umbrella or poncho - please be prepared if it rains!
* Knee pads
* Alarm clock
* Towels, washcloths, soap, personal toiletries
* Extra long sheets or sleeping bag
* Spending money
Housing and Meals
If you are staying overnight in between camps, there is a $20.00 fee and no meals are provided that evening (please let us know in advance if you want us to arrange meals). All resident campers are housed in Maple Hill Resident Halls. Room assignments will be made in advance. If you have a roommate preference, write the name of that person when you register.
Payment and Refund Policy
There is a $25/$50.00 per session NON-REFUNDABLE FOR ANY REASON policy. There will be no refund for camp fees after June 20th for reasons other than documented conditions.
• Campers will receive a confirmation via email (if email address is provided) or letter upon receipt of application and deposit. Email will be our preferred source of communication so please provide a current email address.
• Our camps are always open for parents to come and watch.
Health and Insurance
University of Arkansas activities are covered by a plan administered by the University of Arkansas Risk Management Office. This insurance plan is secondary to the participant’s own primary plan. You must submit a copy of the front and back of all health insurance cards covering the participant at registration. Please be aware that all campers must have a current physical. This means their physical MUST have been completed within one year of camp. Any physical completed prior to June 30th, 2011 will not be valid. Completed and signed release forms must be on file to participate. No exceptions will be made. A physician’s signature is not required on the medical form if a copy of a recent physical is attached.